『I love you, but you don’t love me』||Mini Movie||By Kpop Gacha 존경|| read desc!!!


『I love you, but you don’t love me』||Mini Movie||By Kpop Gacha 존경|| read desc!!!

❀ e d i t : ❀
OK SO...some of you were commenting: oh I don’t like the ending/Lance should die/Amanda shouldn’t have forgiven him ITS OK but you need to understand that
my point of making this mini movie to tell you guys that
_” Cherish the people you know before they leave you.”_
so I hope you understand the meaning of this mini movie! =~=
❀ a p p s : ❀
KineMaster
Gacha Life
Google (for some pictures)
❀ m i s t a k e s : ❀
“...by standing in the rain...” by = from
❀ n o t e : ❀
Hey guys! It’s Julie! Thanks for watching the mini movie! It isn’t exactly a 20 minutes mini movie (like standard Gacha mini movies) but I tried my best 😅...
Moving on to the next topic...I will be doing the dares soon...followed by a new episode of ‘Unwanted Assassin’ . As my Secondary School life (Singapore education system) starts soon, you wouldn’t be seeing much videos from me next year, so I would try to post more during December 😭. I love you all and thank you for the support you have given me...sometimes I feel like giving up as a GachaTuber but you guys motivate me to continue! Thank you and have a good day! ㅋㅋㅋ
❀ s o n g s : ❀
-Rough -Gfriend 여자친구 [piano cover] ||by Doo Piano||
-Navillera -Gfriend 여자친구 [piano cover] ||by Doo Piano||
-Friends -Marshmello x Anne-Marie [piano tutorial]
||by Peter PlutaX||
-Peek-A-Boo -Red Velvet 레드벨벳 [piano cover] ||by Doo Piano||
-Remember Me -Coco [Tiffany cover]
❀ r e q u e s t [ i m p o r t a n t ] : ❀
By the way, you all know the PewDiePie v.s. T Series subscribers count? Please subscribe to Pewd if you have not! :(
#gachalife #gachaverse #gachaminimovie #minimovie #gacha #luni #lunime #anime #editing

#gachalife #gachaverse,#minimovie #gachaminimovie,

Comments