Finally! I’ve been wanting to make this in a long time , but I don’t have the time,but here it is!!
I putted so much effort for only an announcement video.dafaq!
Anyways, I hope you guys watched the whole video .
the dubbing might not be the same with the subtitles lmao.just don’t mind it and temmika’s face is kinda off.but I really did my best ,lel.
thanks to my Friends Buddha for dubbing Temmika and Akumu for creating the script and making an outro.(I succ at making scripts),I’m glad I have friends like you,It really helped me!
and I hope you guys donate some money for more good content! ;v; cause I really need it to keep my parent’s proud of what I’m doing.
Also , I do Animation meme commission. DM me in Deviantart and in Discord .lets talk :)
Mah Discord: discord link change wew)
Amino:
Patreon:
(。・ω・。)ノ♡Ko-fi:
Since peeps keeps asking ,I’ll just put this
Animation Software: Clip Studio Paint Ex ver. 1. 8 .4
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
BG Music:
Akumu’s channel:
Buddha’s channel:
Undertale credits to toby fox
I putted so much effort for only an announcement video.dafaq!
Anyways, I hope you guys watched the whole video .
the dubbing might not be the same with the subtitles lmao.just don’t mind it and temmika’s face is kinda off.but I really did my best ,lel.
thanks to my Friends Buddha for dubbing Temmika and Akumu for creating the script and making an outro.(I succ at making scripts),I’m glad I have friends like you,It really helped me!
and I hope you guys donate some money for more good content! ;v; cause I really need it to keep my parent’s proud of what I’m doing.
Also , I do Animation meme commission. DM me in Deviantart and in Discord .lets talk :)
Mah Discord: discord link change wew)
Amino:
Patreon:
(。・ω・。)ノ♡Ko-fi:
Since peeps keeps asking ,I’ll just put this
Animation Software: Clip Studio Paint Ex ver. 1. 8 .4
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
BG Music:
Akumu’s channel:
Buddha’s channel:
Undertale credits to toby fox

Comments
Post a Comment