The Comfy vs Huggle vs Snuggie: Which is Best?


The Comfy vs Huggle vs Snuggie: Which is Best?

Here is my three-way comparison of the classic Snuggie with the newer "As Seen on TV" Huggle and The Comfy, which was featured on Shark Tank.
Buy 'em
Snuggie:
Huggle:
The Comfy:
My new Patreon page:
Buy some of the popular products I've reviewed in my As Seen on TV store:
My Camera:
Questions are best asked on one of my other social accounts:
@freakinreviews on Patreon, Twitter, IG, and Facebook
My personal IG/SnapChat: baldvegas
Music by Epidemic Sound
"Fight The Power 5" by Victor Olsson
#snuggie #thecomfy #asseenontv

as seen on tv,review,as seen on tv product testing,snuggie,snuggie review,huggle,huggle review,the comfy,the comfy review,the comfy shark tank,the comfy blanket sweatshirt,the comfy original oversized

Comments