EASIEST Way To Get Mountaintop Pinnacle Reward! Destiny 2 Full Guide!


EASIEST Way To Get Mountaintop Pinnacle Reward! Destiny 2 Full Guide!

Hey guys, today I'm doing a full detailed guide on how you should go about acquiring the mountaintop pinnacle competitive pvp reward. I did this quest very poorly and I wasn't very efficient, in this video I'm going to tell you what you should and shouldn't do, enjoy!
▶ Use code "nKuch" for 5% off all ScufGaming products!
▶ Use code "Primal" for 10% off all GFuel products!
Join Primal's Community Discord! 🔥 🔥
★ Social Media Links ★
✅ Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/nKuchGaming
✅ Follow me on Facebook! fb.gg/nkuch
✅ Follow me on Instagram! www.instagram.com/nKuch
✅ Follow me on Twitch! www.twitch.tv/nKuch
★ Music Credits ★
Background music: Yomoti - Blurred Out

Destiny 2,Destiny,Forsaken,Destiny 2 Forsaken,the mountaintop,the mountaintop guide,mountaintop,review,full guide,destiny 2 guide,mountaintop guide,pinnacle reward,pinnacle reward guide,pinnacle rewar

Comments